Forum posts: 5,109
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,218
Images Uploaded: 9,210
Image Views: 12,772,884

Torrie gets tied up and topless for FHM

8 years ago

Neutral

Let the WWE's hottest diva body-slam you into submission
Your exes can thank you for introducing them to ramen and tears; Torrie Wilson owes an ex-boyfriend gratitude for introducing her to pro wrestling—and with it superstardom. One week after visiting backstage with her turnbuckle-mad ex, she was working the ring for a rival organization. Two years later, she signed with the WWE.

“On my first day, I had to seduce Vince McMahon in front of his wife,” says the 31-year-old former fitness model. “We started kissing, then I went to pull his pants down. I thought, ‘Where would this happen, other than the WWE?’”

As well as improving the lives of fans as a Diva on WWE RAW, taking to the ring has also helped Torrie grow.

“In high school, I was a goody two-shoes,” says the Boise, ID, native. “Now I’m much more comfortable with my body. I wear skimpy lingerie and bikinis on TV. I’ve definitely opened up.”

Thank you, WWE.

FHM: Is it customary to apologize after groping another girl in the ring?
Torrie: I would never apologize for groping—that’s a bonus—but I’ll apologize if I hurt her. Candice Michelle always appreciates it when I grope her.

FHM: Have you ever inflicted real pain on an opponent?
Torrie: We’re always trying to make the action look as strong as possible, so if I punch someone, I have to lay it in. You always get it back in return, though. I’ve been kicked in the stomach and been left dry-heaving by the side of the ring because it hurt so much.

FHM: How have your wrestling skills helped you outside the ring?
Torrie: I’ve slapped guys in the bar after they’ve tried to grab my ass—ass-grabbers need to have their asses kicked.

FHM: Seriously, why don’t refs pay attention?
Torrie: They do. When I’m in real pain or disoriented, they help direct me in the ring. There are times when I’ll be in a chokehold and think I’m passing out. In that situation, the ref’s the only one who can look in your eyes and see that you’re fading, then help you get up.

FHM: You’ve fought in bras and panties. How often do bosoms free themselves?
Torrie: My chest pops out quite a bit. I use half a box of double-sided tape every time, but these suckers do not want to stay in. Before one match, I forgot to tape the back of my top. It came off four times. As I lay there trying to fix it, fans were chanting, “Show us your puppies!” I yelled back, “Shut up! I’m trying to wrestle!”

FHM: What’s the most outrageous thing that’s happened during your time in the ring?
Torrie: I’ve wrestled with turkeys—I actually stuck a turkey on a girl’s head. I also had a story angle with this girl who was my nemesis. They brought in my real father and she seduced him to get to me. Then she said to me, “OK, if you do whatever I want for one night, I’ll leave your dad alone.” We taped us making out and her feeding me champagne and strawberries.
After that, she ended up marrying my father in the ring—in their underwear. They stuffed my dad in his tighty-whities. My three brothers called me after the show to ask, “What the hell are you doing to Dad?” I was like, “Are you kidding? He wanted to do it.”

FHM: What happens when fans see you in public with a character you’re supposed to hate?
Torrie: I wrestled Candice at WrestleMania this year. When we’d pull up to a restaurant around that time, I’d be like, “Quick, clothesline me!” As soon as I’d get out of the car, I’d yell, “I hate you, Candice, you bitch!” If we have a few drinks in us, we really get into it, and it’s even more fun.

FHM: What’s your signature move?
Torrie: It’s “The Facial.” When my opponent is in the corner, I pull my shorts up my ass and rub my butt in her face. I’m just waiting for someone to give me a surprise tongue up the butt one day. Guys have asked, “So, when do we get ‘The Stink Face?’” People like to call it “The Stink Face,” but I prefer “The Facial.” It’s more girlie.

FHM:Have you invented any new moves?
Torrie: I take my dog Chloe to the ring these days and put her butt in people’s faces. No one has ever tried that before. I call it “The Chloe Tush Push.” It’s hard to look tough when you have a four-pound dog’s ass right there in your face.

FHM: How does a guy make you submit?
Torrie: It depends on my mood. A little rough isn’t bad. If I want to be loved, and the guy’s not focused on himself, that’s hot.

FHM: And when you say rough . . .
Torrie: I don’t like chains, but a little rough is never bad. I like having my hair pulled in the bedroom. In the ring, not so much. I don’t know what I like about it. I just do.

FHM:What about bedroom tag-teaming?
Torrie: No way. I’m a one-on-one girl.

FHM: Chair over the head?
Torrie: If that’s what you want, I’ll give it to you.

FHM: What’s better: wrestling in front of a huge crowd or good sex?
Torrie: They’re both great, but you have to take good sex. Is there a way to combine both? I don’t want to have sex in the ring, but maybe I’ll get to have sex underneath the ring while the whole crowd is there. That would be awesome.

TORRIE WILSON = BEAUTY that should be worshipped by EVERY man.

----
Edit by carey1905 at Jul 31, 2006 07:05 pm
Joined on Feb 15, 2006
Forum posts: 1,936
Images Uploaded: 136
Image Views: 422,864
68 links and 1,528 referrals

8 years ago

Neutral
Wow! We have a wild lady here.
Joined on Nov 19, 2005
Forum posts: 532
Images Uploaded: 671
Image Views: 572,901

8 years ago

Neutral
still lookin' MIGHTY FINE after all these years. This babe's a total KNOCKOUT
Joined on Jul 25, 2006
Forum posts: 548
Images Uploaded: 412
Image Views: 857,548

8 years ago

Neutral
When will Torrie be in FHM. She is so beautiful.

Favorite 5

Emma Watson
Rachel Mcadams
Alice Eve
Gwendoline Taylor
Josie Maran
Joined on Nov 11, 2005
Forum posts: 3,126
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 4,338
Images Uploaded: 7,514
Image Views: 19,295,088
40 links and 5,768 referrals

8 years ago

Neutral
Definitely wild! She knows the proper thing to say!!!

Joined on Jan 02, 2006
Forum posts: 1,817
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 8,270
Images Uploaded: 16,663
Image Views: 18,161,057

8 years ago

Neutral
she is fine. Torrie in FHM and Stacy has been in Stuff. All we need to do is get Trish in Maxim and it's all good.
Joined on Nov 18, 2005
Forum posts: 5,109
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,218
Images Uploaded: 9,210
Image Views: 12,772,884

8 years ago

Neutral
buelzlove said

When will Torrie be in FHM. She is so beautiful.

Not sure when its cover dated but they just annonuced on Raw tonight that it goes on sale tomorrow [8-1-2006].

Cover dated for Sep 2006.

----
Edit by carey1905 at Aug 01, 2006 12:12 am
Joined on Oct 05, 2005
Forum posts: 738
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 5,604
Images Uploaded: 144
Image Views: 222,779

8 years ago

Neutral
I'm not a big wrestling fan, but i have always liked the Divas. Actually i never paid much attention to Torri. To me she just wasn't as hot as Lita, Stacy, or Trish.

Now having said that...I think this layout is AMAZING! She really has a perfect body. This pic here just proved to me that i've been missing out. Kudos to her!

Favorite 5

Natalie Portman
Scarlett Johansson
Rooney Mara
Amanda Seyfried
Emma Watson
Joined on Nov 11, 2005
Forum posts: 3,126
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 4,338
Images Uploaded: 7,514
Image Views: 19,295,088
40 links and 5,768 referrals

8 years ago

Neutral
The Divas do have a lot to offer and they bring alot to wrestling.... Especially all their assets!!!!
Joined on May 21, 2006
Forum posts: 150
Images Uploaded: 3
Image Views: 62,663

7 years ago

Neutral
love it
1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 next