Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,455,237 posts and 866,626 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page  previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 next  166 Replies
Joined on Mar 02, 2009
Forum posts: 960
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 3,326
Images Uploaded: 502
Image Views: 590,038
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

Links to Important Threads and Rules

Sall said

I would like to know how to change my avatar? yes I read the FAQ but when I go to my account settings there is no option to upload a custom avatar.

All it says is: Avatar Image Number 0 (not selected)

Hope someone can help me out, thx.

you need 1 star to change your avatar.
Joined on Apr 25, 2010
Forum posts: 55
5 links and 41 referrals
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

Hey, sorry if this has been asked, but I'm newly three star member and wanted to ask: How can I upload multiple pictures at once? I have a shitload of good pics for some of the lesser known girls on here, but uploading one by one is going to be soul-crushingly tedious.
Joined on Feb 18, 2008
Forum posts: 5,273
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 8,087
Images Uploaded: 31,163
Image Views: 47,615,862
 Neutral

6 years ago

WilsonTheHeretic said

Hey, sorry if this has been asked, but I'm newly three star member and wanted to ask: How can I upload multiple pictures at once? I have a shitload of good pics for some of the lesser known girls on here, but uploading one by one is going to be soul-crushingly tedious.

Hello Wilson,
First of all, well done on getting your three stars, and welcome to the 'Soul Crushingly Tedious Club'. I'm afaid theres no multi-upload facility on this site like shelluploader, and the only way to shift them into the forum is to post them onto a thread manually, unless you want to wait 36 hours for an image set to be formed.

Of course 'one by one' posting of images has an advantage on a points driven site like this one in as much as you get a point for each image. Your new pics will go into the celeb's folder, you'll have to choose whether or not to post them into the forum, many members dont do that for various personal reasons.

Before you start to upload pics, please check through the folder to see if your pic is already in there. Thats can be a major fail, sometimes by established members as well. If you have anymore questions, just post them here, somebody will answer you.
Have a nice day.
Joined on Apr 25, 2010
Forum posts: 55
5 links and 41 referrals
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

Well... . I guess I can see the rationale behind it, but I was really hoping there was another way.

matty86 said
Before you start to upload pics, please check through the folder to see if your pic is already in there. Thats can be a major fail, sometimes by established members as well. If you have anymore questions, just post them here, somebody will answer you.
Have a nice day.

Yeah, that won't be a problem, the first girl I was thinking of adding pics for has barely two pages as is.

Joined on Apr 14, 2009
Forum posts: 2
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

Why is it, when looking at image sets, some pics are censored? However, I don't have this problem when just looking at images. Any settings, I can change?
Joined on Feb 19, 2008
Forum posts: 134
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

can 1 stars add photos or do we have to wait till a higher level?
Joined on Mar 14, 2011
Forum posts: 421
Images Uploaded: 180
Image Views: 848,316
7 links and 53 referrals
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

azntht said

You can add photos at Lvl 3.
Joined on Jun 20, 2009
Forum posts: 254
Images Uploaded: 2,654
Image Views: 3,287,336
400 links and 17,640 referrals
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

Ive linked a few pictures offsite, why am i not recieving points for them?
Joined on Jun 20, 2009
Forum posts: 254
Images Uploaded: 2,654
Image Views: 3,287,336
400 links and 17,640 referrals
 Neutral

6 years ago

is it possible to request a "preview post" post button, so we can see what the pictures look like before we post, saves from going back and editing
Joined on Mar 23, 2011
Forum posts: 106
Images Uploaded: 24
Image Views: 69,742
 Neutral (-1)

6 years ago

dynasticjeff said

azntht said

You can add photos at Lvl 3.

Is there a way to contribute to pictures she you not a level three I have few photos that would like to share but am unable to do to my level
 previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 next 

\n