Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,417,728 posts and 864,474 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page  previous 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 next  166 Replies
Joined on Aug 30, 2009
Forum posts: 1
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

Links to Important Threads and Rules

ImOnFireOK said

syren said

I feel like I am missing something really obvious but what happened to the veiw full image link above the pictures?

A work in progress. Give it some time for creases to be ironed out.
lazygirls.info/751564.html

give it some time? I think 2+ months is more than enough time and now ?celebrity=a doesn't even work.
Joined on Dec 04, 2006
Forum posts: 3
 Neutral

5 years ago

Yeah, there's a full size link at the bottom, but it doesn't show on Chrome for some reason. I turned off my extensions just in case and it doesn't show.
Joined on Jan 19, 2011
Forum posts: 6
Images Uploaded: 3
Image Views: 5,676
 Neutral

4 years ago

Hi, Happy New Year

When i'm viewing the forum on my android device and select a picture, when the picture comes up if i select either the "next" or "previous" picture from the bottom of the screen it starts trying to install a android app (apk file) onto both my tablet and smart phone.
Joined on Jan 29, 2011
Forum posts: 1,977
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,650
Images Uploaded: 5,419
Image Views: 3,219,163
 Neutral

4 years ago

Coley99 said

Hi, Happy New Year

When i'm viewing the forum on my android device and select a picture, when the picture comes up if i select either the "next" or "previous" picture from the bottom of the screen it starts trying to install a android app (apk file) onto both my tablet and smart phone.

Strange, i only use my phone when i use this site, and ive never had that prblem. Hmmph.

Joined on Jan 19, 2011
 Neutral

4 years ago

yoman1131 said

Coley99 said

Hi, Happy New Year

Strange, i only use my phone when i use this site, and ive never had that prblem. Hmmph.

It's only a very recent problem, the last week or so. Like i say, it's specifically if i click on an image, and then it happens when i choose either the "previous" or "next" buttons at the bottom.

I have both devices set to install non google play market apps so I can put amazon ones on etc, but have changed that setting in the hope that that solves the problem.

I'll get the details of it if it happens again.
Joined on Jan 19, 2011
 Neutral

4 years ago

yoman1131 said

Coley99 said

Hi, Happy New Year

Happened again tonight, the site its downloading from is called dgtina. Co. Uk
Joined on Sep 25, 2011
Forum posts: 9
 Neutral

4 years ago

Anybody else notice the next page link for Miley Cyrus, doesn't work right. If you click on view recent images, it takes you back to the beginning Miley page. If you click on one of the numbered pages, it takes you to the lazygirls homepage.
Joined on Aug 13, 2011
Forum posts: 2
 Neutral

4 years ago

Im getting Malware warinings for lazygirls on googlechrome and google search engine results.

I assume this is a false positive, anyone else getting this?
Joined on Feb 05, 2005
Forum posts: 7,236
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 7,646
Images Uploaded: 190
Image Views: 327,749
172 links and 24,225 referrals
 Neutral (+1)

4 years ago

We do not host malware. One of our advertisers was serving some bad ads.

We have removed the advertisers and request this blacklist be removed.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we we be unblocked shortly.
Joined on Apr 09, 2013
Forum posts: 11
Images Uploaded: 230
Image Views: 149,705
 Neutral

4 years ago

Thanks for the tips.
 previous 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 next 

\n