Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,456,073 posts and 866,635 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page  previous 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 166 Replies
Joined on Feb 12, 2011
Forum posts: 133
Images Uploaded: 295
Image Views: 511,688
 Neutral

4 years ago

Links to Important Threads and Rules

hi, i dont know where else to ask, so i'll ask here,
so, i want to create a banner that includes a Mary Elisabeth Winstead picture, i get the number of this pic,
291702 [lazygirls.info/Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead/Maxim_uj79Hl2] or 291744 [lazygirls.info/Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead/Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead29_MYC055z],

forexample^^,
add it, but then after i press create, a picture of Britney Spears appears in the banner instead, this one 295276 [lazygirls.info/Britney_Spears/Tranparent_1_36aHt7X], what the hell?
Joined on Feb 28, 2013
Forum posts: 167
Images Uploaded: 10
Image Views: 42,896
 Neutral

4 years ago

When I use this site on my phone, often either pop ups will take me to a different site (Usually ), or my phone will start downloading dodgy things... It's only when I visit this site that this happens so I refrain from using my phone.
Joined on Jan 29, 2011
Forum posts: 1,977
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,650
Images Uploaded: 5,419
Image Views: 3,285,510
 Neutral

4 years ago

CMAR said

When I use this site on my phone, often either pop ups will take me to a different site (Usually ), or my phone will start downloading dodgy things... It's only when I visit this site that this happens so I refrain from using my phone.

Strange. I only visit this site from my phone, and the only annoying problem I have is it redirecting me to google play and it wants me to download that candycrushsaga bull..
Joined on Jun 12, 2013
Forum posts: 3
 Neutral

4 years ago

manowarowich said

hi, i dont know where else to ask, so i'll ask here,
so, i want to create a banner that includes a Mary Elisabeth Winstead picture, i get the number of this pic,
291702 [lazygirls.info/Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead/Maxim_uj79Hl2] or 291744 [lazygirls.info/Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead/Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead29_MYC055z],

forexample^^,
add it, but then after i press create, a picture of Britney Spears appears in the banner instead, this one 295276 [lazygirls.info/Britney_Spears/Tranparent_1_36aHt7X], what the hell?

I had exactly the same problem except I wasn't using pics of Mary Elizabeth Winstead!

Joined on Dec 15, 2006
Forum posts: 764
Images Uploaded: 286
Image Views: 200,097
 Neutral

4 years ago

I'm not sure where to post this, but I've been having problems with my signature. The settings keep diverting to my signature being off instead of on. I can switch it on and it will be fine, but then when I leave the site and come back it will be off again.
Joined on Sep 09, 2010
Forum posts: 2,669
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,465
Images Uploaded: 21,878
Image Views: 13,026,340
201 links and 22,395 referrals
 Neutral (+1)

4 years ago

DimensionRuler said

I'm not sure where to post this, but I've been having problems with my signature. The settings keep diverting to my signature being off instead of on. I can switch it on and it will be fine, but then when I leave the site and come back it will be off again.

Set your signature, then back to account settings and click update information (at the bottom of site)
Joined on Jun 20, 2013
Forum posts: 311
 Neutral

3 years ago

is there a way to get a email notification of a reply to a forum post? tis is probably a dumb ? but i'm new to these things...thanks.
Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,400
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 36,344
Image Views: 18,455,318
 Neutral

3 years ago

NYMJR said

is there a way to get a email notification of a reply to a forum post? tis is probably a dumb ? but i'm new to these things...thanks.

It's not a current feature of the site, but you can always make suggestions to the site administrator:
lazygirls.info/sambeckett
Joined on Oct 13, 2011
Forum posts: 90
Images Uploaded: 237
Image Views: 223,955
 Neutral

3 years ago

Sorry about the randomness of this, however, I noticed the following:

Liane Valenzuela is listed as being born in Georgia, but it is listed on various websites as San Jose, CA (grew up in Modesto, so not sure how Georgia got in there)..

There is a mechanism for submitting misspellings, what about other biographical data??

Thanks..
Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,400
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 36,344
Image Views: 18,455,318
 Neutral

3 years ago

avidadmirer said

Sorry about the randomness of this, however, I noticed the following:

Liane Valenzuela is listed as being born in Georgia, but it is listed on various websites as San Jose, CA (grew up in Modesto, so not sure how Georgia got in there)..

There is a mechanism for submitting misspellings, what about other biographical data??

Thanks..

Just submit a correction request via PM to the site admin:
lazygirls.info/sambeckett
 previous 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

\n