Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,416,589 posts and 864,406 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page  previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 next  166 Replies
Joined on Mar 30, 2008
Forum posts: 58
 Neutral (+1)

8 years ago

Links to Important Threads and Rules

How come i cant look at censored pictures? is this everyone or just me? and this might already be here but i cant find anything
Joined on Jul 27, 2008
Forum posts: 32
 Neutral (-3)

8 years ago

thanks for this man
Joined on Dec 03, 2006
Forum posts: 351
Images Uploaded: 208
Image Views: 843,106
 Neutral (-2)

8 years ago

what about getting points for voting
Joined on Jul 15, 2007
Forum posts: 153
Images Uploaded: 107
Image Views: 228,804
 Neutral

8 years ago

What link do I use to put picture(thumnails) in the forum??? I tried all of them, "Permalink (list)" ,"Thumbnail for Websites" ,"Thumbnail for Forums" and I click on the one that says "link" but there'll not working for me.

Joined on Feb 25, 2008
Forum posts: 3,025
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,458
Images Uploaded: 12,957
Image Views: 16,694,552
100 links and 8,073 referrals
 Neutral (-1)

8 years ago

my9 said

What link do I use to put picture(thumnails) in the forum??? I tried all of them, "Permalink (list)" ,"Thumbnail for Websites" ,"Thumbnail for Forums" and I click on the one that says "link" but there'll not working for me.

above the phone is a number example: [# 98978] without the space=

lolololololol said

How come i cant look at censored pictures? is this everyone or just me? and this might already be here but i cant find anything

Depends what album your looking in
if you go onto the main page and go through all the pics you can see the uncensored ones but if you cba just subscribe
i recommend it
Joined on Apr 04, 2008
Forum posts: 118
 Neutral

8 years ago

so basically you either pay this guy to look at the pics or you spend every waking moment of your life earning these stupid stars! scam if you ask me, wtf! whatever happened to a forum a free forum where people could contribute without jumping thru hoops?
Joined on Jul 16, 2005
Forum posts: 92
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 4,053
Images Uploaded: 237
Image Views: 1,020,682
13 links and 334 referrals
 Neutral

8 years ago

lamagirlz said

so basically you either pay this guy to look at the pics or you spend every waking moment of your life earning these stupid stars! scam if you ask me, wtf! whatever happened to a forum a free forum where people could contribute without jumping thru hoops?

Whatever happened to people like you going away . If your not happy with the system on this site, you should just go DO one, seriously kid theres plenty of other places with less rules and hoop jumping....lol. They just aren't as good. The reason this site is so popular is based around how the site functions and at the end of the day, people who pay on this site (and is a small amount anyways) contribute to keeping the site up and running otherwise you wouldnt be able to view ANY of the pics here.....children, sigh
Joined on Jun 22, 2007
Forum posts: 6,375
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,574
Images Uploaded: 587
Image Views: 2,735,723
 Neutral

8 years ago

Not sure where this complaint belongs, but I hope someone sees it and does something about it:
Currently on the "New Folders" list under "Statistics" is a long list of names one person has added.
There are two problems with the names he has added:
1. No pictures are posted in the folders.
2. Many of the "new" folders are for girls who already are on the site, but the "new" names are misspelled.
A rule that would seem to make sense would be that in order to add a girl, you'd have to post a minimum number of pics. My suggestion would be 10, but I'd settle for 5.
Also, if you add a girl, check spellings close to that name so you don't add a new folder that would just have to be deleted.
while I think of it, Nina Dobrev's name is misspelled in her folder as Nina Dobreve.
Joined on Aug 25, 2008
Forum posts: 131
Images Uploaded: 95
Image Views: 238,828
 Neutral

8 years ago

Don't know if this question goes here or not but I thought I could add pics to any girl when I have 2 star points, but everytime I try to, it sais I need to have 3 stars. I look in the star points rewards page and under the 2 star member, it sais I have the ability to upload pics for any lazygirl. Is this a typo or was the page not updated?
Joined on Jun 22, 2007
Forum posts: 6,375
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,574
Images Uploaded: 587
Image Views: 2,735,723
 Neutral (-1)

8 years ago

Reporting an error, possibly in the wrong place:

There's a new folder for "Kristen Prout." She already has a folder under her actual name, Kirsten Prout. And again, there were no pictures or bio information with the new folder.

Ideally, the person setting up the folder should put in the bio info. But if that's not a requirement, then others of us should have the right to add it without having to make it a post that no one ever seems to add to the folder.
 previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 next 

\n