Forum posts: 1,646
Images Uploaded: 683
Image Views: 2,053,786

Boobs!

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)

there fake!!!
awfulplasticsurgery.com/2010/06/01/aly-michalka/

This ad proves nothing. I for one don't believe most things on the internet. Just because someone says it's true doesn't make it so. Be careful on the internet. If you believe all you read or hear, your a sure setup for a scam.
Whether or not Aly has had a boob job, doesn't really matter. The fact is she looks great and that is all I need.

Anyway this post is supposed to be about Debby Ryan. I think she looks terrific!!!!!!!!
Joined on May 25, 2008
Forum posts: 458
Images Uploaded: 111
Image Views: 200,625
163 links and 2,499 referrals

Boobs!

3 years ago

Neutral (-3)
That's just a blog, you putz. Anyone can start a blog and write whatever they want. That doesn't make it true.

Favorite 5

Lacey Chabert
Bar Refaeli
Kristen Bell
Scarlett Johansson
Katy Perry
Joined on May 28, 2007
Forum posts: 321
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,032
Images Uploaded: 7
Image Views: 70,020

Boobs!

3 years ago

Neutral
Great lips too!
Joined on Jul 28, 2007
Forum posts: 446
Images Uploaded: 55
Image Views: 70,772
8 links and 285 referrals

Boobs!

3 years ago

Neutral (-2)
sampsin said

there fake!!!
awfulplasticsurgery.com/2010/06/01/aly-michalka/
[/quote

globemagazine.com

Because if you read it on the internet, it must be true. I'm pretty sure that site has used pictures of celebrities as a "before" example that were taken well after the supposed "after" pics.

Favorite 5

Yvonne Strahovski
Emma Watson
Alexandra Daddario
Demi Lovato
Lzzy Hale
Joined on Sep 05, 2010
Forum posts: 210
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,075
Images Uploaded: 19
Image Views: 26,681

Boobs!

3 years ago

Neutral
bernardpumpkin said

ranger001 said

bernardpumpkin said

Pegasus1935 said

bernardpumpkin said

Pegasus1935 said

Aly definitely hasn't had a boob job. There are always obvious signs when a woman's gotten implants and Aly doesn't show any of those signs.

sorry to break it to u but she has

Prove it.
do a google search

how exactly does a google search prove anything? there are always rumors out there when a girl goes from young and flat to mature and busty its assumed boob job mostly by idiots

ur a retard. you can find any info on google. im not tha only one who knows theyre fake. her career is a fail, so thats why she got them.

Yes you can find ANY info on google. Including info that contradicts the other info. I'm sure I could find a site that says JFK timetravelled and killed Abe Lincoln doesn't make it true.

I mean, IMO, I think Aly's look like she got work done, Debby's look natural, but I don't pretend I KNOW the truth. If I did I'd certainly find a better excuse than "I found it on google"

Favorite 5

Demi Lovato
Skye Sweetnam
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Lawrence
Dianna Agron

Joined on Apr 27, 2008
Forum posts: 248
Images Uploaded: 3
Image Views: 3,011

Boobs!

3 years ago

Neutral (+1)
chris8391 said

Man her boobs are huge, she's starting to show them off a little bit at a time. Here's a sexy dress pic with a bit of cleavage. She's amazing.
Thanks goes out to matty86.

----
Edit by chris8391 at 3-16-2011 4:29pm

Her boobs look amazing! I can't wait to see even more photos like this.
 previous 1, 2, 3