forums.lazygirls.info   

Goto page  previous 1, 2 16 Replies
Joined on Apr 09, 2011
Forum posts: 1,646
Images Uploaded: 683
Image Views: 2,156,744

Kendall and Kylie Jenner in Bikini (HQ) on Vacation in Bora Bora-No Comment until Nov. 3

3 years ago

Neutral
merfman said

im gonna be honest, im starting to get fed-up with this family. there are over talked about like there is no tomorrow. only Kim is the decent looking one.

You may have to get used to it, at least where Kendall and Kylie are concerned. They are Jenner's tho and not Kardashian's, bur still very young and yet to make a splash, altho, my predictions are that they will be bigger than any yet seen, including Miley, Emily, Victoria, Britney, Hayden and even Emma Watson.
Joined on Sep 16, 2006
Forum posts: 1,943
Images Uploaded: 1,431
Image Views: 3,162,694
27 links and 3,072 referrals

Kendall and Kylie Jenner in Bikini (HQ) on Vacation in Bora Bora-No Comment until Nov. 3

3 years ago

Neutral (+3)
Un-likely
And when you undoubtedly tried to post this thread in one of the girls forums and it gave you the "Posting is restricted to celebrities 16 and over." splash page you didn't catch the hint that you are NOT allowed to post threads concerning girls under 16?
Seems like a simple enough concept to me.

Favorite 5

Kelli Goss
Kelli Berglund
Katherine Mcnamara
Odeya Rush
Kendall Jenner
Joined on Sep 06, 2011
Forum posts: 33

3 years ago

Neutral (+1)
There's alot more of their Bora Bora pics at KendallDaily.net. If you go to Candids, then April 30th. Maybe someone can copy them and upload them to hear.

I hope this comment doesn't get deleted because I mentioned another website.
Joined on Mar 01, 2007
Forum posts: 4,085
Images Uploaded: 9
Image Views: 30,436

3 years ago

Neutral
it is best not to mention other websites, people that upload here already know where to find the pics
Joined on Nov 03, 2009
Forum posts: 537

3 years ago

Neutral
well

Joined on Mar 01, 2007
Forum posts: 4,085
Images Uploaded: 9
Image Views: 30,436

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)
bernardpumpkin said

kendall iz hot an went on a double date wit jb an his best friend. i cant wait til she legal kylie iz hard to look at, but got nice boobs :/

jb?
Joined on Apr 27, 2007
Forum posts: 1,314
Images Uploaded: 372
Image Views: 711,611
212 links and 87,870 referrals

3 years ago

Neutral
heffn said

bernardpumpkin said

kendall iz hot an went on a double date wit jb an his best friend. i cant wait til she legal kylie iz hard to look at, but got nice boobs :/

jb?

Makes me wonder whether it stands for Justin Bieber or jailbait.

Favorite 5

Jessica Alba
Zendaya Coleman
Emmanuelle Chriqui
Tristin Mays
Katarina Johnson Thompson
 previous 1, 2