forums.lazygirls.info   

Joined on Oct 10, 2006
Forum posts: 347
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,238
Images Uploaded: 3,505
Image Views: 2,987,687

Jennette McCurdy not allowed to be a lazygirl?

3 years ago

Neutral
after a few years membership i decided to be more interactive with this site that i enjoy and add a few things. i was trying to add Jennette McCurdy to lazy girls and i get a prompt saying that i cant, is there a reason why we cant add her?
Joined on Sep 14, 2011
Forum posts: 1,044
Images Uploaded: 24
Image Views: 29,754

3 years ago

Neutral
her laywers said u cant add her. her and miranda cosgrove
Joined on Oct 10, 2006

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)
oh that's horrible i was wondering if it was something like that. sigh oh well maybe one day she'll join
Joined on Nov 23, 2007
Forum posts: 2,305
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,351
Images Uploaded: 23,803
Image Views: 23,561,550

3 years ago

Neutral
I wish Sam would have a sticky about this already. I'm actually kind of glad there not on here. Their also no way no of getting her back on here. In less you want to pay every event/photoshoot/candid?
Joined on Sep 14, 2011

3 years ago

Neutral
metalhead6661 said

I wish Sam would have a sticky about this already. I'm actually kind of glad there not on here. Their also no way no of getting her back on here. In less you want to pay every event/photoshoot/candid?

not worth it

Joined on Oct 10, 2006

3 years ago

Neutral (+1)
just did some research sorry about the posting everyone i find it funny that several and i do mean several other sites have their photos and this wonderful community of enthusiasts cant have em. not sure who in their camp dont want jennette or miranda on here its funny i think they are both pretty and some of the more...i guess u can say moral young actresses in hollywood, comparisons like miley and so on.
Joined on Sep 14, 2011

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)
thats why i like them so much. they keep it clean and arent fame hungry
Joined on Nov 23, 2007
Forum posts: 2,305
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,351
Images Uploaded: 23,803
Image Views: 23,561,550

3 years ago

Neutral
soulreaver said

just did some research sorry about the posting everyone i find it funny that several and i do mean several other sites have their photos and this wonderful community of enthusiasts cant have em. not sure who in their camp dont want jennette or miranda on here its funny i think they are both pretty and some of the more...i guess u can say moral young actresses in hollywood, comparisons like miley and so on.

Remember seeing a bunch of Miranda Spam thread on here? No? It was just like Miley here only a hundred time worst since she was underage at the time.