forums.lazygirls.info   

Goto page  previous 1, 2, 3, 4 36 Replies
Joined on Mar 16, 2010
Forum posts: 215

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral (+1)
Posts come from all over the world, so age restrictions are different. In the US it is absolutely not illegal or "child " to show underage children . This was settled by the Supreme court way back in the 50's. Hence you can see people of all ages at any number of nudist sites. Forced or co-erced sex with a minor is illegal.
This is why "Pretty Baby" with an under age Brooke Shields can be seen. Or "Walkabout" with a 16 year old Jenny Agutter can be seen. slips and the like are not illegal. An adult parent or guardian has to decide about in a movie as with Shields and Agutter. for 's sake is not universally illegal. In many cities and countries topless women are not illegal. New York city for example here. They go topless in Central Park to sun frequently now. So please get off of the "Oh my god shes only 17!!!" hysteria bandwagon.
Joined on Sep 14, 2011
Forum posts: 1,044
Images Uploaded: 24
Image Views: 24,570

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral
mikecrt said

Posts come from all over the world, so age restrictions are different. In the US it is absolutely not illegal or "child " to show underage children . This was settled by the Supreme court way back in the 50's. Hence you can see people of all ages at any number of nudist sites. Forced or co-erced sex with a minor is illegal.
This is why "Pretty Baby" with an under age Brooke Shields can be seen. Or "Walkabout" with a 16 year old Jenny Agutter can be seen. slips and the like are not illegal. An adult parent or guardian has to decide about in a movie as with Shields and Agutter. for 's sake is not universally illegal. In many cities and countries topless women are not illegal. New York city for example here. They go topless in Central Park to sun frequently now. So please get off of the "Oh my god shes only 17!!!" hysteria bandwagon.

her parents didnt sign up for annasophia to be in this movie. i still think under 18 is too young
Joined on Dec 09, 2007
Forum posts: 664
Images Uploaded: 4
Image Views: 9,658

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)
skylermoonblood said

mikecrt said

her parents didnt sign up for annasophia to be in this movie. i still think under 18 is too young

So it was not a shot it was a and happened so fast it was missed.. and UM 17 or 18 really lets just say 19

Favorite 5

Victoria Justice
Ellen Muth
Reese Witherspoon
Hayden Panettiere
Emma Watson
Joined on Sep 14, 2011

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)
bigknight said

skylermoonblood said

mikecrt said

So it was not a shot it was a and happened so fast it was missed.. and UM 17 or 18 really lets just say 19

17 and 19 are completely different. and if it was missed no pics of it would even be here.
Joined on Dec 09, 2007

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral (-1)
skylermoonblood said

bigknight said

skylermoonblood said

mikecrt said

17 and 19 are completely different. and if it was missed no pics of it would even be here.

But is not bad there was no child or any kind.. at all.. there was no sexual cogitation or even planned at all..

yes 17 and 19 are different ages but one you can pose and the other you cannot..

But this was accidental. without malice or planning.. if you prove to me beyond any reason that it was a planned .. them and only then will i consider your Point..

However lets put it this was.. someone is at the beach enjoying the sun and water.. and your near the water and there a kids playing.. and a wave they ride in say exposes them.. and they see it.. and the kid is 17 (not a adult at 18) what do you do.. turn yourself in for looking by accident.. or sue the beach because of it..

same thing there is not child .. no malice just a accident.. and perhaps it should not be posted here.. but there is nothing the studio did wrong

Favorite 5

Victoria Justice
Ellen Muth
Reese Witherspoon
Hayden Panettiere
Emma Watson

Joined on Sep 14, 2011

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral
bigknight said

skylermoonblood said

bigknight said

skylermoonblood said

mikecrt said

But is not bad there was no child or any kind.. at all.. there was no sexual cogitation or even planned at all..

yes 17 and 19 are different ages but one you can pose and the other you cannot..

But this was accidental. without malice or planning.. if you prove to me beyond any reason that it was a planned .. them and only then will i consider your Point..

However lets put it this was.. someone is at the beach enjoying the sun and water.. and your near the water and there a kids playing.. and a wave they ride in say exposes them.. and they see it.. and the kid is 17 (not a adult at 18) what do you do.. turn yourself in for looking by accident.. or sue the beach because of it..

same thing there is not child .. no malice just a accident.. and perhaps it should not be posted here.. but there is nothing the studio did wrong

in my original comment i replyed on the person stating how shouldnt be an issue. i said i thought anyone under 18 is too young regardless of the law in other countries. he was talking about under aged actresses who were in films. nip slips are unplanned...who cares. you're whole beach argument is off topic. seriously who turns themselves into the police if they accidently see someone have a wardrobe malfuction??
Joined on Dec 09, 2007

AnnaSophia Robb Pictures

3 years ago

Neutral
skylermoonblood said

bigknight said

skylermoonblood said

bigknight said

skylermoonblood said

mikecrt said

in my original comment i replyed on the person stating how shouldnt be an issue. i said i thought anyone under 18 is too young regardless of the law in other countries. he was talking about under aged actresses who were in films. nip slips are unplanned...who cares. you're whole beach argument is off topic. seriously who turns themselves into the police if they accidently see someone have a wardrobe malfuction??

My apologies.. I did indeed misread the threat.. I apologize to you and the forum

Favorite 5

Victoria Justice
Ellen Muth
Reese Witherspoon
Hayden Panettiere
Emma Watson
 previous 1, 2, 3, 4