Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,446,525 posts and 866,285 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page  previous 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 next  248 Replies
Joined on Nov 29, 2010
Forum posts: 77
Images Uploaded: 4
Image Views: 24,778
97 links and 4,750 referrals
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

Never mind, signed up for Tumblr.
Joined on Nov 26, 2009
Forum posts: 2
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

I posted a gif image of Scarlett Johansson a few weeks ago, but it was deleted after a couple of days, why? There was no nudity or anything like that :S It got like +20 "likes". Is there somekind of image size limit? Why is the FAQ so bad?

----
Edit by redappple at 2-17-2013 2:24pm
Joined on Sep 09, 2010
Forum posts: 2,669
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,465
Images Uploaded: 21,878
Image Views: 12,973,692
201 links and 22,395 referrals
 Neutral (+1)

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

redappple said

I posted a gif image of Scarlett Johansson a few weeks ago, but it was deleted after a couple of days, why? There was no nudity or anything like that :S It got like +20 "likes". Is there somekind of image size limit? Why is the FAQ so bad?

All animations (GIF) should be uploaded to Avatar folder
lazygirls.info/Avatar
Joined on Jan 09, 2013
Forum posts: 1
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

its exist request page? i want to ask if the can put new lazygirl (Michaela Gallo from
Beethoven's 3rd)

Joined on Nov 26, 2009
Forum posts: 2
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

user99a2 said

redappple said

All animations (GIF) should be uploaded to Avatar folder
lazygirls.info/Avatar

Okay, thanks!
Joined on Mar 01, 2010
Forum posts: 1
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

thanks a lot for that
Joined on Apr 06, 2013
Forum posts: 497
Images Uploaded: 29
Image Views: 32,624
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

I tried posting a picture from google and it said it was unable to post because posting from Websites is forbidden. Then I saved the image and dragged it to the search bar and tried posting it, but it said the HTTP code was invalid. Please help.
Joined on Dec 24, 2012
Forum posts: 99
Images Uploaded: 86
Image Views: 180,290
 Neutral (+1)

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

I have a question about the storage of images. Is a copy of the images saved on site? So, essentially, if the place I am posting from removes the image, or changes it's URL location or something, would the image be gone here? Or does lazygirls have its own image storing? So far I have been saving all images I post to my own imgur account before posting them, which takes a lot longer, but I know I won't delete them at any point in the future. If that's not necessary then I've wasted a lot of time lol.
Joined on Apr 06, 2013
Forum posts: 497
Images Uploaded: 29
Image Views: 32,624
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

The Lazy Post Button won't work. I deleted it and put it back on, but it won't scan for images at all. I click it and nothing happens. Please help.
Joined on Dec 04, 2007
Forum posts: 552
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,630
Images Uploaded: 1,727
Image Views: 1,878,326
 Neutral

4 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

SelenaGomezHawt said

The Lazy Post Button won't work. I deleted it and put it back on, but it won't scan for images at all. I click it and nothing happens. Please help.

Not sure what to suggest, I just tried and it worked for me. What browser are you using, and what site are you trying to scan images on?
 previous 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 next 

\n