Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,417,463 posts and 864,444 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page  previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 next  248 Replies
Joined on Dec 17, 2011
Forum posts: 221
Images Uploaded: 1,927
Image Views: 1,717,820
 Neutral

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

I wasn’t able to get the button on my Favorites Bar, I was able to get it in the Favorites dropdown list, and was able to make it sort of work from there, but every time I try to put it on the Favorites Bar which seems to be the closest thing to a bookmark bar in IE8 it goes to lazygirls.info/my_posts.php. (I’m running XP Pro & tried to upgrade to IE9 but it doesn't seem to be available for XP)
I uploaded a couple of images from my hard drive files VIA ImageVenue and they did get on to the right page in the MODERATION QUEUE but they loaded as thumbnails 116x160 & 112x160 pixels instead of 597x797 & 614x877 which is the actual sizes of the images I would like to share. It apparently is just taking the thumbnails size image from the ImageVenue page.
Joined on Dec 17, 2011
Forum posts: 221
Images Uploaded: 1,927
Image Views: 1,717,820
 Neutral

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

I can get the full size image to open by copying the URL from the “Share with Friends via eMail or Instant Messanger” line on the ImageVenue page, to a new page; then using the “Button” I got it to work on the one picture, but I got this message on the second picture:

this image was not processed correctly

This link has been removed because the domain is not on our white list.

(Removed above was the apparent URL to the image)

I am aware of this issue and am working making this site work.

(Hopefully Sam can get it to work) I deleted the 2 images that posted as thumbnails but was only able to repost one full size. This is more complicated & time consuming than the old way but at least we may be able to post from our hard drive files for now and hopefully Sam will be able to come up with a better way.

----

----
Edit by yukonlyc at 8-25-2012 2:49am
Joined on Aug 26, 2008
Forum posts: 2,259
Images Uploaded: 7,848
Image Views: 5,302,826
6 links and 194 referrals
 Neutral

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

You still need to fix gif thumbnails. They work in the preview screen before I load and they work on the photo post page so I know they have loaded.
So fix this, this'll be cool.
Joined on Jul 12, 2006
Forum posts: 1,602
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 5,520
Images Uploaded: 16,053
Image Views: 12,169,195
1 links and 42 referrals
 Neutral (+2)

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

Will or can this be implemented into the mobile app? making it possible to post pics on the go straight from twitter??

I mainly use twitter on my phone as it is, when I see a picture I have to log on my laptop and upload it.

Joined on May 16, 2011
Forum posts: 189
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,831
Images Uploaded: 1,789
Image Views: 3,674,883
890 links and 5,792 referrals
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

blakehurst said

Will or can this be implemented into the mobile app? making it possible to post pics on the go straight from twitter??

I mainly use twitter on my phone as it is, when I see a picture I have to log on my laptop and upload it.

This would be absolutely amazing although could be a challenge to develop. I can relate with the experiences you are describing, but I'm not too sure how many other people can. It's a question of development time compared to user helpfulness in the end. :P
Joined on Oct 19, 2011
Forum posts: 1,431
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 5,874
Images Uploaded: 19,567
Image Views: 20,815,864
59 links and 1,117 referrals
 Neutral

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

If people are still having trouble getting it onto their browser toolbar, just try holding down shift while you drag it and drop it there.
Joined on Feb 07, 2010
Forum posts: 4,726
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,228
Images Uploaded: 33,861
Image Views: 46,711,766
1,135 links and 7,590 referrals
Highly Ranked (+8)

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

Sam, maybe you can put a "Remember Me?" option next to the celebrity name with the choices of "On" and "Off."

When you have it on, it remembers the last celebrity name you selected, so in large sets, you don't have to keep re-typing the name. Then, right before you upload your last picture of the set, you can turn it off and it clears the celebrity name for the next time you use it.

Maybe you can do it for the description, too?
Joined on Aug 10, 2005
Forum posts: 29,602
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,555
Images Uploaded: 141,051
Image Views: 74,301,939
 Neutral (+3)

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

Remembering the girl's name would be nice as would remembering the site name. As for the description I just use the copy feature on Windows; highlight the photo name (or group name) and hit control "C" then paste it in the name field by using control "V".
Nice changes Sam. It seems to be working great! I uploaded a bunch of shots from various sites without a hitch.
Thanks!
Joined on Aug 26, 2008
Forum posts: 2,259
Images Uploaded: 7,848
Image Views: 5,302,826
6 links and 194 referrals
 Neutral (+2)

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

RAMistheMAN said

Sam, maybe you can put a "Remember Me?" option next to the celebrity name with the choices of "On" and "Off."

When you have it on, it remembers the last celebrity name you selected, so in large sets, you don't have to keep re-typing the name. Then, right before you upload your last picture of the set, you can turn it off and it clears the celebrity name for the next time you use it.

Maybe you can do it for the description, too?

I concur.
Joined on Dec 04, 2007
Forum posts: 552
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,630
Images Uploaded: 1,728
Image Views: 1,846,560
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

Lazy Post Button BETA

Bandit said

Remembering the girl's name would be nice as would remembering the site name. As for the description I just use the copy feature on Windows; highlight the photo name (or group name) and hit control "C" then paste it in the name field by using control "V".
Nice changes Sam. It seems to be working great! I uploaded a bunch of shots from various sites without a hitch.
Thanks!

If you have the cache on then it can do this itself by typing in the first letter of the name.
It's worked fine for me.
 previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 next 

\n