Joined on Jul 24, 2011
Forum posts: 1,082
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,520
Images Uploaded: 3,317
Image Views: 3,150,254

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral

i know this may get neg votes and its almost impossible to tell but is anyone else seeing the white between kendalls legs, does anyone else think thats an upskirt
Joined on Jan 29, 2011
Forum posts: 1,977
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,650
Images Uploaded: 5,422
Image Views: 2,355,957

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral (+1)
Too lq to tell

Favorite 5

Elsa Hosk
Sigrid Agren
Taylor Swift
Marloes Horst
Andreea Diaconu
Joined on Jul 24, 2011
Forum posts: 1,082
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,520
Images Uploaded: 3,317
Image Views: 3,150,254

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral
yoman1131 said

Too lq to tell

yeah i figured thats what the answer would be
Joined on Aug 01, 2007
Forum posts: 332
Images Uploaded: 46
Image Views: 99,126

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral (+1)
nope i see it but is that miranda cosgrove in the pic?
Joined on Mar 02, 2009
Forum posts: 960
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 3,326
Images Uploaded: 503
Image Views: 485,202

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral
jake5555 said

Nope. No Miranda cosgrove.
And if this is an upskirt, why does it matter? Just go look at some bikini pics or something. people always flip over upskirts and never understood why.

Favorite 5

Miranda Kerr
Emma Watson
Selena Gomez
Candace Bailey
Alexandra Daddario

Joined on Mar 01, 2007
Forum posts: 4,085
Images Uploaded: 9
Image Views: 31,568

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral
pener said

jake5555 said

And if this is an upskirt, why does it matter? Just go look at some bikini pics or something. people always flip over upskirts and never understood why.

probably because it is kind of a forbidden fruit, and the girl is not expecting to be showing her intimate area so with an upskirt there is always a hope of some lippage peeking around a scrunched in panties, or maybe even some pvssy juice or pee on the panties, it is the intimacy of the area and getting a peek at something that is private that is why this fetish is popular, I guess
Joined on Nov 18, 2007
Forum posts: 1,724
Images Uploaded: 165
Image Views: 326,909
240 links and 5,842 referrals

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral (+1)
clemens187 said

never understood this 'fetish'...

so... everyone has their thing and there is no need for them to have a explain it

Favorite 5

Ariana Grande
Ariel Winter
Kendall Jenner
Bella Thorne
Miley Cyrus
Joined on Feb 14, 2011
Forum posts: 22

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral (+3)
heffn said

pener said

jake5555 said

probably because it is kind of a forbidden fruit, and the girl is not expecting to be showing her intimate area so with an upskirt there is always a hope of some lippage peeking around a scrunched in panties, or maybe even some pvssy juice or pee on the panties, it is the intimacy of the area and getting a peek at something that is private that is why this fetish is popular, I guess

Kind of what this dude said, except for the juice and the pee part...
For me, it's all about seeing what you're not supposed to see. I dig the upskirts of chicks that normally portray themselves as a "good girl" and never really show off too much otherwise - like Taylor Swift or somebody like that, for example. The ones that don't normally dress sexy or do revealing photoshoots. When someone like that has an upskirt, it's cool because you get to see what is as close to seeing their and seeing them naked as we will probably ever get. It's hot because it's something that wasn't intended. It's innocent, yet erotic, and that's definitely a turn on.
Joined on Mar 01, 2007
Forum posts: 4,085
Images Uploaded: 9
Image Views: 31,568

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral
CIGDiv said

heffn said

pener said

jake5555 said

Kind of what this dude said, except for the juice and the pee part...
For me, it's all about seeing what you're not supposed to see. I dig the upskirts of chicks that normally portray themselves as a "good girl" and never really show off too much otherwise - like Taylor Swift or somebody like that, for example. The ones that don't normally dress sexy or do revealing photoshoots. When someone like that has an upskirt, it's cool because you get to see what is as close to seeing their and seeing them naked as we will probably ever get. It's hot because it's something that wasn't intended. It's innocent, yet erotic, and that's definitely a turn on.

before you get too all high and mighty, I guarantee if there was a Taylor Swift upskirt with little white panties and a mysterious little wet spot, that you would be all over it too
Joined on Jul 13, 2008
Forum posts: 95
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,221

upskirt?

2 years ago

Neutral
buffalosabre31291 said

clemens187 said

never understood this 'fetish'...

so... everyone has their thing and there is no need for them to have a explain it

I never got it either, but there are plenty of things I like that others don't as much and it makes no sense to them. To each his own.
1, 2 next