Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,454,633 posts and 866,600 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page 1 2 next  10 Replies
Joined on Jan 06, 2008
Forum posts: 743
Images Uploaded: 371
Image Views: 1,739,449
 Neutral

5 years ago

Vanessa first nude scene in Spring Breakers (no pics)

I don't wanna be 'that guy' who posts about rumors but according to mr skin:
This link has been removed because the domain is not on our white list.

Vanessa is seen skinny dipping showing t & a! This is the first I'm hearing about all this so sorry if this thread is a double.. But I had to spread the love
Joined on Nov 18, 2007
Forum posts: 1,725
Images Uploaded: 163
Image Views: 317,170
240 links and 5,842 referrals
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

sju said

Vanessa is seen skinny dipping showing t & a! This is the first I'm hearing about all this so sorry if this thread is a double.. But I had to spread the love

it has already been reported non of the stars get nude in the movie
Joined on Jun 15, 2010
Forum posts: 8
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

buffalosabre31291 said

sju said

it has already been reported non of the stars get nude in the movie

Others who saw the premier said differently. It's a nighttime skinny dipping scene, so it's possible the scene is on the dark side and the other reviewer simply didn't notice it.
Joined on May 11, 2005
Forum posts: 13
 Neutral

5 years ago

we'll just have to wait and see

Joined on Jun 11, 2011
Forum posts: 324
Images Uploaded: 354
Image Views: 458,884
 Neutral

5 years ago

I read a link from here that was said to be an assistant director saying no nude. Lets see then,
Joined on Nov 18, 2007
 Neutral

5 years ago

everything i read said that only extras were nude and i im sure it would have been leaked if any of the stars in the movie had a nude scene
Joined on Jan 29, 2011
Forum posts: 1,977
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,650
Images Uploaded: 5,419
Image Views: 3,284,538
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

buffalosabre31291 said

everything i read said that only extras were nude and i im sure it would have been leaked if any of the stars in the movie had a nude scene

Agreed.
Joined on Jun 15, 2010
Forum posts: 8
 Neutral

5 years ago

buffalosabre31291 said

It's only been shown at several premiers, hardly easy places to get a camera into. Heck, it's taken months to get decent clips of Kristen Stewart, and that's been in theaters. According to Mr. Skin's site: "The early report confirms that baby-faced babe Vanessa Hudgens flashes her co-ed cans and caboose in a skinny-dipping pool scene. Plus indie nudity auteur Harmony Korine directs his own 26-year old wife, Rachel Korine, to bare her boobs twice and her buns once". The Vanessa part is debatable though, since others say it was either a double, or her parts were barely visible.
Joined on Nov 18, 2007
 Neutral (+1)

5 years ago

vb3 said

buffalosabre31291 said

It's only been shown at several premiers, hardly easy places to get a camera into. Heck, it's taken months to get decent clips of Kristen Stewart, and that's been in theaters. According to Mr. Skin's site: "The early report confirms that baby-faced babe Vanessa Hudgens flashes her co-ed cans and caboose in a skinny-dipping pool scene. Plus indie nudity auteur Harmony Korine directs his own 26-year old wife, Rachel Korine, to bare her boobs twice and her buns once". The Vanessa part is debatable though, since others say it was either a double, or her parts were barely visible.

9/10 times i is a double

but you are ignoring my point.

Im saying people would know there is a nude scene of them since info like that is always leaked beforehand or during production and clips show up randomly

like with Emma Browning, Kristen Stewart, Sarah Silverman

im not doubting you im just saying it is something that is found out before a premiere screening through the hollywood grapevines

Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,400
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 36,344
Image Views: 18,435,763
 Neutral (+2)

5 years ago

vb3 said

buffalosabre31291 said

Well, If it came from a reputable source like Mr. Skin, then, f*ck, stop the g@ddamn presses, it MUST be true.
1 2 next 

\n