Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,427,840 posts and 865,130 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page 1 2 3 4 5 next  41 Replies
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,346
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 35,380
Image Views: 17,706,724
Highly Ranked (+6)

4 years ago

PLEASE READ IF YOU POST IMAGES OR POST IN THE FORUMS.

Hello all,
We're always adding new members that want to contribute to the site, so I think it's a good time to revisit a few points on image and forum posting. I realize not all members read the forums, but at the same time, I can't send a PM every time a member posts an image or comment that's rejected.

Here are a few key points to remember:

1.Images that have "______ Photography" or "Copyright______ Photography" printed on them will not be accepted. Also, images with large watermarks or tags that obscure the image.

2. Images from adult sites OR sites with adult ads will not be accepted. Doesn't matter if your image is OK, if the site of origin isn't, it will be rejected.

3. The most common items that come up that need to censored are transparent tops or "pokies", thongs or other bottoms that show more than a standard swimsuit bottom would, images that focus mainly on the crotch area, and suggestive images such as lollipop licking or banana eating. Censoring your own image posts is greatly appreciated. I understand that standards of censorship have evolved over time on this site. A lot of it has to do with advertiser standards. No advertisers, no site. I assure you that we are moving towards more consistent standards.

4. Some common image types that are not allowed are Getty, WENN, AP, Mavrix, and Splash.
Here is a link to a more definitive list:
lazygirls.info/removal_requested.php

5. Comment censoring: I realize profanities are censored in the forums, but I still do not want to see the F-word. Same goes for sexual orientation, religious, or racial slurs. Also, no graphic sexual comments. I respect free speech, and this site has a long history of being a little raunchy, but no one wants to read what you're "doing" to yourself, or what you'd like "to do" to anybody else. These will be deleted, a warning will be sent, and repeat offenders risk being banned from the site.

6. Finally, I can't say this enough...Check 'recent images' in a folder before you post new images. I understand that sometimes two people are posting at the same time and all the images are in the moderation queue, which means there's no way you can check. All I can say is I understand this, and I try to minimize this by checking the mod queue frequently. I am checking the mod queue on average more often than ever, at least during my time here.

That's it, I appreciate everyone's patience, thanks for reading, and welcome to all the new members!
Chef

----
Edit by Chef72 at 10-9-2013 10:51am
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+1)

4 years ago

danjor said

I'm a fairly new yet frequent uploader, but I play it safe and only upload from the same one or two trusted sites I know. But what I've been wondering, can you upload from sites that aren't listed on the request removal page or in the drop down menu of the lazy post window?

In other words, if a site isn't on the removal list and not an adult site, is it fair game? But mainly, if it's not in the drop down menu is it uploadable?

I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but yes.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+3)

4 years ago

Another reminder:
Playboy magazine covers are acceptable, all other Playboy images are NOT.
Thanks.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+2)

4 years ago

Another reminder:
Please do not make "what v-log is this from?" forum threads. If you really need an answer, you can send a PM to the OP of the image. These threads will be deleted.

Also, every time you comment on an image, it makes a forum thread. Please try to limit these. They tend to clutter the forum. A few...four or less in one day is acceptable. Any more that that is a problem that will be addressed. Please do not abuse the image comment feature!
Thanks.

[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+3)

4 years ago

If you come across a mislabeled image (it's not the person it's labeled as) you can report it. After clicking 'report', for 'reason', type NOT ______.
Example: NOT Selena Gomez.
Thanks.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+3)

4 years ago

Please do not post GIFs to individual folders at this time. They belong in this folder:
lazygirls.info/Avatar
Thanks.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+3)

4 years ago

One Lazygirls account per user. It doesn't matter if you have one for your PC and one for your mobile device. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you have more than one account, you need to deactivate all but one account. We can tell when someone has multiple accounts, so please...Don't make me PM you.
Thanks.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+3)

4 years ago

As you all can see, I keep adding to this thread as this is where all new members or new posters will be directed.
If you post an image that's a full body shot of someone, then post another image that's the same shot, but a 3/4 length body shot, that's considered a double image. Please don't post these. Thanks.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+3)

4 years ago

Please keep in mind that if you comment on an image (which starts a forum thread) that was already featured in a recent thread, the new thread is considered a duplicate and may be deleted. Doing so cuts down on unnecessary forum clutter.
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
 Neutral (+2)

4 years ago

If you post image upgrades, please report the originals as doubles. You the poster are only responsible for one person, whereas I the moderator am responsible for checking all posts made by all 805,833 members. I don't always have the time to report images that you the poster could have done in a few seconds time.
Thanks.
1 2 3 4 5 next 

\n