Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,427,840 posts and 865,130 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,273
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,919
Images Uploaded: 6,156
Image Views: 975,780
 Neutral (+1)

3 months ago

Image: Hunter Haley King Daytime Peer Group Celebration In North Hollywood

Needs a page merge, or however it's done. with:
lazygirls.info/Hunter_King

I seen the 2nd one with only 1 fan, and thought "she must have a page here already." ..and more than 1 fan lol

idk if she goes by Hunter or Haley Hunter or Hunter Haley.

OH the insanity!
[ Moderator ]
Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,346
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 35,380
Image Views: 17,706,724
 Neutral (+2)

3 months ago

Sigh.
I even searched 'Hunter Haley King' because I noticed that was the name used in the image description.
We can't merge folders. It just doesn't work that way.
My S.O.P. in cases like this is to delete all images in the dupe folder, report misspelled name so the dupe folder will read 'Also known as' at the top, and lastly I will change the dupe folder's bio info to 'DO NOT POST TO THIS FOLDER!!! POST TO ____ . '
Yes, in all caps.
Can you all do me a favor when reporting these?
Post a link to the existing folder? Thanks.
This is timely as I was planning a forum post today that will cover a number of topics, one of which is duplicate folders. Don't even get me started on Sophie Turner and Sophie Belinda Turner and Sophie Turner Game Of Thrones...
#Trainwreck

Stay tuned for that thread. Thank you again and thank you for having the gift of ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
I wish it was contagious.
Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,273
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,919
Images Uploaded: 6,156
Image Views: 975,780
 Neutral (+2)

3 months ago

Chef72 said

Don't even get me started on Sophie Turner and Sophie Belinda Turner and Sophie Turner Game Of Thrones...
#Trainwreck

This made me LOL! ....
one thing it's easier to spot when their birthday comes up: which now that you're doing a birthday thread---yeha!
Debby Ryan and Debbie Ryan are both born on May 13, 1993? crazy coincidence! lol keep up the good work chef

\n