Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,447,013 posts and 866,308 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Joined on Aug 07, 2008
Forum posts: 153
 Neutral (+2)

2 months ago

Noone using his site anymore?

I notice hardly any pics are being uploaded anymore... I usedto come here for the latest pics. Now i see major celebrities like Selena Gomez not being updated for weeks and months. What happened? Am i missing something or is there another address this moved to?
Joined on Jan 14, 2009
Forum posts: 72
 Neutral (+1)

2 months ago

I check in once, maybe twice, a week. Whenever I turn on the laptop. I refuse to use the mobile site on my phone; I just hate it. When I do come to the site, the most recent posts are sometimes days old.
Joined on Apr 10, 2012
Forum posts: 4,253
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,432
Images Uploaded: 53,445
Image Views: 26,791,530
11 links and 14,836 referrals
Highly Ranked (+4)

2 months ago

flute123 said

What happened? Am i missing something or is there another address this moved to?

Short answer: things broke, and some people left. There were some issues a few weeks back where servers went down and people were having trouble signing in for a couple days. Some of the regular posters never came back after that. If I had to guess, I'd say there's less than 10 "regulars" that post pictures multiple times a week. There's a lot of girls and a lot of sets to update, there simply isn't enough time in the day to get them all with those kinds of numbers. I try to post as much as I can for my favorites, but we would have to post all day every day to keep all the relevant folders up to date. So some things get pushed back or missed, and then passed over as more new sets come in. Unfortunately that's just how it works.

It doesn't have to be like that though. If some more people started gathering and posting pictures and lighten the load a bit more folders would be up to date and more thoroughly covered. If things remain as they are I expect more of the same. Certain folders will be updated (ex: I always make sure Victoria's folder is up to date) while others will be updated sporadically when posters find the time or someone new steps up.

flute123 said

Now i see major celebrities like Selena Gomez not being updated for weeks and months.

In this case there hasn't been any recent sets for Selena since the InStyle set came out. She's not always out and at events, but when she is there's usually multiple events and a lot of pictures. Stay tuned for more :^)

Joined on Aug 21, 2012
Forum posts: 266
Images Uploaded: 11,130
Image Views: 11,053,038
Highly Ranked (+4)

2 months ago

It's funny when this site was very active I got annoyed when someone would beat me to the punch by getting a picture or a set up just before me, and now it's the complete opposite but I just don't have the urge to post anymore. But I miss the days when people like mulie, droth, and Giantfan were all active, those were the days.

Joined on Aug 07, 2008
 Neutral (+1)

2 months ago

It sucks because This was my main site and also PLanetsuzy celeb forum. As of the las coupel of weeks I cant view images on their site now. They jsut wont load from imagetwist. So now both my sites are done. I use superiorpics but i just dont like the set up and look as much. It's more cluttered.

And there are plenty of new Selena Gomez pics that are uploaded here that are uploaded on most other sites. Oh well.
Joined on Mar 14, 2006
Forum posts: 216
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 3,939
Images Uploaded: 2
Image Views: 5,853
 Neutral (+3)

2 months ago

"Is this site dead?" You said it man. When did people stop liking Girls?

And No! There is no "Other site", believe me I've looked.

As long as people like Ariana Grande are riding a bicycle in concerts,
I feel like life is living, and Awesome!

Stupid Kid's Song is, "Boys have Muscles, Girls have Brains, Women have the sexy legs so they win the game.

No mam, Women having sexy legs means *WE* (guys) Win the game ...

Thank you all who post.
Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,398
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,996
Images Uploaded: 7,441
Image Views: 1,135,862
 Neutral (+1)

2 months ago

supersecret said

It's funny when this site was very active I got annoyed when someone would beat me to the punch by getting a picture or a set up just before me, and now it's the complete opposite but I just don't have the urge to post anymore. But I miss the days when people like mulie, droth, and Giantfan were all active, those were the days.

don't forget Bandit.

and yeah Im surprised if I get to sneak in a Debby Ryan pic before you do lol.... she is my #2, I have to try to show her love
and yeah what Wtr said, I try to keep my favorites up to date- and sometimes will take on a random girl only if she's in desperate need of an update
Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,400
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 36,345
Image Views: 18,287,953
Highly Ranked (+5)

2 months ago

I'm sure you all can appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me as an employee to comment on the state of the site. I will leave that to the admin if he chooses to do so.

What I can share with you all is what I see that you all don't see due to my mod privileges. And I will be honest, as Chef the site user, not the mod:

-There's only about 10 of you regularly posting images these days.

-Because traffic has dipped so low, there's very little interest in "what the other guys posting" AKA 'sense of community' as everyone kinda does their own thing (I'm speaking of the image/forum posters) and doesn't seem too interested in what anyone else is posting. That's why I've stopped posting my adds. Because it's quite clear that no one cares. Which is fine. Sorry I'm not into mainstream celebs.

-We've lost two 'heavy hitters' from our community recently, Bandit & m81.
I can only speculate, but Bandit may have health issues or some other issue that's keeping him off the site. While he definitely caused me some huge headaches (doubles doubles doubles) he posted more to the site than all of you combined and that alone deserves my respect.
m81 I may have driven off, but to that I say good riddance. He had a combative attitude towards moderation and did not hesitate to crticize and insult. He was a lazy and sloppy poster, and constantly PMing me demanding to know why his images were removed (doubles doubles more doubles, too lazy to censor, all day every day 24-7-365) Gotta love it when someone blames someone else for their obvious problems. He claims that I am biased towards another member, which is laughable if you knew my history with that person.

-I see of lot of 'Heavy Hitters' from the past on the site frequently, but they no longer post for whatever reason and only lurk.

-Too many site users have the "someone should do/add..." mentality and want others to put in the work that they themselves are unwilling to do.

-Lastly, I have been here every day for 7+ years. I can only speak for myself.

----
Edit by Chef72 at 8-20-2017 10:36am

----
Edit by Chef72 at 8-20-2017 2:35pm
Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,400
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 36,345
Image Views: 18,287,953
Highly Ranked (+4)

2 months ago

"Because traffic has dipped so low, there's very little interest in "what the other guys posting" AKA 'sense of community' as everyone kinda does their own thing."

A sincere Thank You from me to wtr1023 and darkhorse696 for all the posts you two make.
Without these two, there'd be virtually no sense of community here as of late.
Joined on Aug 07, 2008
 Neutral (+1)

2 months ago

This post seemed to have helped a bit. Since i wrote it people have started to uploading more pics again. Thanks to the uploaders. I've been on this site for 9 years this month

\n