Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,447,013 posts and 866,308 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,398
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,996
Images Uploaded: 7,441
Image Views: 1,135,862
 Neutral (+3)

46 days ago

HELP! my girl needs an update - OR, my girl isn't on this site THREAD

Non-Uploaders: use this thread to call attention to us uploaders on what girls you'd like to see get an update.

Help us, help you!!

Also if you can't find a girl you want to see, on this site- let us look into it for you... if you choose not to become an uploader yourself of course.

(rn I'm looking through Katie Stevens folder...last pic was from April '16...yeah she's in need...)
Cheers

Joined on Apr 10, 2012
Forum posts: 4,253
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,432
Images Uploaded: 53,445
Image Views: 26,791,530
11 links and 14,836 referrals
 Neutral (+2)

46 days ago

Great idea!

When I upload new pictures I try to make decent sized posts (20+ pictures assuming there is that many out there) and it takes a lot of time to save the images, check for doubles, decide which pictures you will post, and upload (I have pretty slow internet so uploading can take a while ). Oftentimes I spend 1-2 hours from start to finish on big sets (50+), even small 15-20 picture sets take 30-45 minutes. There just isn't enough time in the day to update all the folders all the time when we have such a limited number of posters.

This thread should be helpful during some of the slower days. Usually there's a good number of sets to post each day, but once in a while there's no new sets and I like to post updates to old sets/ update folders that haven't been updated for a couple months. If we know what everyone wants to see we can be a little more efficient in our efforts to keep the relevant folders up to date.

Joined on May 20, 2010
Forum posts: 7,400
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,112
Images Uploaded: 36,345
Image Views: 18,287,953
 Neutral (+1)

46 days ago

For all I know, there's not been many recent posts by these celebs, but no one is keeping up with social media for Miley Cyrus or Kendall Jenner or Emma Watson to name a couple...
Joined on Apr 10, 2012
Forum posts: 4,253
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,432
Images Uploaded: 53,445
Image Views: 26,791,530
11 links and 14,836 referrals
 Neutral (+2)

45 days ago

Chef72 said

...Miley Cyrus or Kendall Jenner or Emma Watson to name a couple...

I'll take a look when I get home today. I don't really follow Miley, but I know Emma is relatively quiet on social media and isn't seen at many events or spotted out and about much. Really only shows up when she is promoting a movie or at award shows for said movies.

Kendall is the exact opposite, there's sets almost every day for her. I see them, but they don't interest me most times so I don't post them. There is one set I was meaning to post, just haven't been able to find the time. I'll take a look today or tomorrow and post some updates.

----
Edit by wtr1023 at 9-7-2017 10:50am

\n