Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,506,996 posts and 868,785 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Joined on Oct 16, 2006
Forum posts: 1,961
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 4,500
Images Uploaded: 4,493
Image Views: 9,317,608
224 links and 6,117 referrals
Highly Ranked (+4)

5 months ago

Nina Posts Topless Photo (Covered) About Body Image Issues in the Modeling Industry

It's absolutely unreal to think that someone would even say this to one of the sexiest girls on the planet in my opinion, but what do i know? Nina released the following statement on her instagram:

Today, I’m disappointed and appalled at the still very harsh reality of this industry. A few months ago, I agreed to shoot with a creative team I believed in and was excited to collaborate with.

When my agent received an unapologetic email concluding they would not run my cover/story because it “did not reflect well on my talent” and “did not fit their market,” the publisher claimed my look deviated from my portfolio and that I did not fit into the (sample size) samples, which is completely false. If anyone has any interest in me, they know I am not an average model body - I have an athletic build and healthy curves.
After a tough year of taking a step back from the insensitive and unrealistic pressures of this industry and dealing with paralyzing social anxiety, I walked into that shoot as a 25 year old WOMAN feeling more comfortable in my own skin and healthier than ever before. Some days I’m a sample size, some days I’m a size 4, some a 6. I am not built as a runway model and have never been stick thin. Now more than ever, I embrace my curves and work diligently in the gym to stay strong and most of all, sane.
I am proud to say that my body has evolved from when I started this crazy ride as a 16 year old GIRL with unhealthy and insufficient eating habits.

So, shame on you and thank you to the publisher for reaffirming how important it is to live your truth and say it out loud, no matter who you are or what size. I decided to release an image to draw awareness and support of an issue that's bigger than just myself and affects so many people not just in the fashion industry, but in general, with the goal of bringing women from all over together in a celebration of our bodies. Let's find ways to build each other up instead of constantly finding ways to tear each other down.
#bodyshaming #bodyimage #selfimage #dietculture #mybodymybusiness
Joined on Aug 10, 2005
Forum posts: 31,366
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,555
Images Uploaded: 171,780
Image Views: 82,858,090
 Neutral (+1)

5 months ago

Nina Posts Topless Photo (Covered) About Body Image Issues in the Modeling Industry

Way to go Nina!
Joined on Dec 01, 2013
Forum posts: 3,312
Images Uploaded: 17,876
Image Views: 8,106,600
 Neutral (+2)

5 months ago

Good for Nina. Amazing that people could be that clueless.
Joined on Oct 16, 2006
Forum posts: 1,961
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 4,500
Images Uploaded: 4,493
Image Views: 9,317,608
224 links and 6,117 referrals
Highly Ranked (+4)

4 months ago

more unreleased photos from that magazine shoot

Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,647
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,996
Images Uploaded: 10,400
Image Views: 1,686,415
 Neutral (+1)

4 months ago

excellent post. very impressed.
thank you Stalk

also, how did this pic get overlooked for pic of the year?

(m81)

slept on! :

----
Edit by darkhorse696 at 2-7-2018 6:48am

\n