Welcome to lazygirls.info, celebrity search engine with over 2,499,120 posts and 868,370 members! Where you are the paparazzi.

Goto page 1 2 next  19 Replies
Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,619
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,996
Images Uploaded: 9,949
Image Views: 1,521,425
Highly Ranked (+5)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

dang what is going on here?? I have pics from the 3rd that haven't cleared yet.
Sam forget his password? haha
I hope not!
It's no mystery views are down.

thoughts ?
Joined on Aug 12, 2013
Forum posts: 946
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 6,415
Images Uploaded: 581
Image Views: 280,909
 Neutral (+3)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

It is a little annoying. I sometimes feel like not posting more images because I don't want to swamp him more.
Joined on Mar 18, 2015
Forum posts: 705
 Neutral (+2)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

This is a tough situation and irritating. You want to think the mods will fix this soon, but these delays are hurting traffic and interest in the site, you can only hope it improves soon. Way to many great photos stuck in queue, Where, when and why did this start at all?
Joined on Jul 04, 2009
Forum posts: 208
Images Uploaded: 1,560
Image Views: 405,923
6 links and 258 referrals
 Neutral (+1)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

We all have to be patient. Peace my brothers.  

Joined on Aug 10, 2005
Forum posts: 31,335
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,555
Images Uploaded: 167,839
Image Views: 81,162,158
 Neutral

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

HungryGhost said

HungryGhost is right. I have pages of sets waiting still but patience is definitely needed here for now.
Joined on Apr 03, 2015
Forum posts: 1,619
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 1,996
Images Uploaded: 9,949
Image Views: 1,521,425
 Neutral (+3)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

not uploading until the queue is cleared.

this is ridiculous
Joined on Jul 04, 2009
Forum posts: 208
Images Uploaded: 1,560
Image Views: 405,923
6 links and 258 referrals
 Neutral

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

Bandit said

HungryGhost said

HungryGhost is right. I have pages of sets waiting still but patience is definitely needed here for now.

Btw, I've made an upload on lazycars by mistake, but I can't remove it (doesn't work). The pic should be removed actually. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----
Edit by HungryGhost at 2-15-2018 10:03am
Joined on Mar 18, 2015
Forum posts: 705
 Neutral (+1)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

darkhorse696 said

not uploading until the queue is cleared.

this is ridiculous
This is beyond ridiculous , and inexcusable imo. I could understand a few days but this is just pure incompetence Need to do away with the queue altogether, go back to the way it was before this irritating situation, so we can enjoy lazy girls again
Joined on Aug 10, 2005
Forum posts: 31,335
Celebrity or Not? Votes: 2,555
Images Uploaded: 167,839
Image Views: 81,162,158
 Neutral (+2)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

The "old-OLD" way was fraught with problems. No doubles check at all. I know as I was dubbed "King of the Doubles" for a while when I was a newbie. It's taken years to clean a lot of it up (no....not just mine!).
Then we had Chef as Mod and the doubles problem was cut way, way down as he would be on top of the queue. That worked pretty well but he could get overwhelmed at times too.
I know it' s frustrating but i also think Sam is painfully aware of the problem and is working on it.
Joined on Feb 15, 2018
Forum posts: 1
Highly Ranked (+6)

2 months ago

The Eternal Queue?

ajerrellDT said

This is a tough situation and irritating. You want to think the mods will fix this soon
Where, when and why did this start at all?

Please keep in mind there were never mods (as in plural) on this site, to my knowledge, dating back to at least 2010.
First, there was just the site admin, then one mod from 2012 through October 14, 2017.
It is my understanding that the site informed the mod they could no longer afford to keep him on, and inquired if he might stay on for free, which to my understanding he declined.
Further, the mod deactivated his account but kept a secondary profile to stay on as a regular user.
However, the site blocked his IP address as result of comments posted that were negative of the site, along the lines of “They (the site) don’t give a **** about the users. “
While it is my understanding that the former mod has no intentions of further commenting on how this site is run, he is extremely disappointed in how he was treated, and also feels bad for the site’s users that remain.

----
Edit by TheChef72 at 2-15-2018 4:42pm
1 2 next 

\n