Once again we had a tie for Pic of the Month, March 2018
Sabrina Carpenter and Jordyn Jones
(5 votes, 19.23%)
Now it's time for April nominations!
~ ~ ~ RULES ~ ~ ~
1. Girls MUST be 16+ years old in all pictures nominated, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Pictures must be from the month(s) listed in the title. Fringe candidates (Red carpet/candid sets from the last day or two of the previous month) will qualify if the image set did not come out until this month.
3. Group shots of multiple girls are allowed, provided that all girls meet the 16+ rule for age.
4. One picture per comment.
5. DO NOT downvote images. If you don't like an image, don't cast a vote for it and vote for others you do like.
6. Please include the name of the girl and the image poster (unless it's your own upload) when nominating an image.
7. Girls can have multiple pictures nominated, but avoid posting too many images from the same event.
PLEASE NOTE: I did away with the 3 posts per day rule. At the time of it's implementation I felt it was important so that everyone has a fair chance at representation. Since then there's been a pretty significant drop off in forum activity, and it just felt as though the same 3 or 4 people were doing all the nominations anyway. I no longer feel the 3 post a day limit is necessary, so as long as all nominations follow the above rules you can now nominate pictures to your heart's content!
As always, if you have any questions or need clarification on any rules send me a PM!
Nominations for the Pic of the Month poll are open from now until the end of the month. Feel free to nominate as many images as you wish, provided they follow all contest rules. The poll will open on the 1st of next month and will run for ~ 2 weeks, closing when the next nomination thread is started.